Stevens Equipment Supply - Sterling Prize Drawing
Please read these Official Rules carefully, as they contain important information about the rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply, to participate in this Promotion. By entering, participants signify and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Stevens Equipment Supply.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN FLORIDA, NEW YORK, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor. The Sterling Prize Drawing (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Stevens Equipment Supply, 945 Aldrin Drive Eagan, MN 55121.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion will start on January 1, 2023, and will end at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 31, 2023.
3. Eligibility. Participant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (includes residents of the District of Columbia, but excludes residents of Florida and New York), and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter or win. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, licensees, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, children and siblings) or persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Void in Florida, New York, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. How to Enter. No purchase, entry fee, payment, or proof-of-purchase is necessary to participate. There are two ways to enter the Promotion: (a) automatic entry with purchase and (b) on-line entry without proof-of-purchase. The choice of entry method will not affect an entrant’s chances of winning.
(a) Automatic entry with purchase. The automatic entry method may be used by participants who have purchased a qualifying Sterling Gas-Fired Unit Heater during the Promotion Period. For a list of qualifying Sterling Units, please see the information available above. Every dealer company who purchases a qualifying Sterling Gas-Fired Unit Heater from Stevens Equipment Supply between January 1, 2023 and January 31, 2023 gets a chance to win the prize drawing. You will be automatically entered in drawing by Stevens Equipment Supply. One chance per qualifying Sterling Gas-Fired Unit Heater product purchased.
(b) On-line entry without proof of purchase. The on-line entry method may be used by participants who have not purchased a qualifying Sterling Gas-Fired Unit Heater during the Promotion Period. To enter the drawing on-line without any proof-of-purchase go to our Promotion homepage at www.stevensequipmentsupply.com/drawing, where you will find an online entry form. You will be asked to provide the following information: first & last name, company name, email address, phone number. After you have provided the required information, click the submit button, and you will receive one entry into the Promotion. Limit (1) entry per email address, per day during the Promotions Period. Entries must be received by January 31, 2023.
If Sponsor receives more than the stated maximum number of entries for any entrant, including under variations of name or email address, Sponsor reserves the right to void all such entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Entries by any automated process or bot, or by any third party, or web site or online service, including without limitation commercial promotion subscription notification or entering services, are ineligible and shall be void.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”). Winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries submitted in the Promotion to receive the following prize:
PRIZE – (1) Samsung 70" Class Q60B QLED 4K Smart Tizen TV
Total ARV of prize: $929.99
All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if an advertised Prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of Prizes is final. Prizes are not transferable and may not be given, bartered, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For any prize over $600 in value, the potential winner will be required to complete and sign an IRS Form W-9. In compliance with US IRS regulations, Sponsor will send a Form 1099-MISC to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to Sponsor of winner’s social security number. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, service activation fees, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds; Selection of Winners. Prize winners will be randomly drawn and prizes presented to the winners by February 10, 2023. Drawings will be conducted in accordance with the Official Rules by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the Promotion are binding and final. Odds of winning Grand Prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received in the Promotion throughout the participating Stevens Equipment Supply locations (Eagan, MN; Golden Valley, MN; Milwaukee, WI; Green Bay, WI; Billings, MT; Minot, ND and Williston, ND).
Potential winners will be notified on or about February 10, 2023 by email and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, by phone call. Affidavit of eligibility, prize acceptance form, tax information, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required and, if so, must be returned within the specified time or prize will be forfeited and alternate winner chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within five (5) days of first attempted notification; if any notification is returned as undeliverable; if Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner’s eligibility; if potential winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; if any prize is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason, the potential winner is disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. Participants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent.
Prizes returned as undeliverable will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting.
7. Winners List. For a list of the winners, including first name and last initial, send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Sterling Prize Drawing Winners List Request. Winners List requests must be received no later than February 28, 2023.
8. Publicity Release. Except where legally prohibited, participation in the Promotion and acceptance of a Prize constitutes winners’ agreement and consent to the use of winners’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, opinions and/or hometowns and states for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, notice, review or approval.
9. Release; Indemnification; Disclaimer of Warranty. By participating in the Promotion, all participants agree to forever and irrevocably release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) which may occur in connection with (a) the Promotion or any element thereof, including entry or participation therein, (b) delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any Prize or component thereof, or (c) participation in any Promotion-related activity or prize-related activity including without limitation in each case any Losses that may be caused or contributed to by (1) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, or any of their independent contractors or any other person or entity not an employee of any of the Released Parties, or (2) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of any of the Released Parties. In addition, by participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all damages, losses, costs and expenses (including amounts paid in settlement and reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by any of the Released Parties in connection with any third-party claim, demand, liability, suit, proceeding or action arising out of or resulting from (i) breach or alleged breach of any representations, warranties or agreements of participant, or (ii) the use or misuse of any Prize or component thereof.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor in its discretion elects to so abbreviate the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of Sponsor and are not returnable.
This Promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only, excluding Florida and New York, and shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not located in the United States or if you are located in Florida or New York. The use of any automated devices in connection with this Promotion is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this Promotion or downloading any material related to this Promotion. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
10. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN MINNESOTA, (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, (3) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, MAY BE AWARDED (COLLECTIVELY, “SPECIAL DAMAGES”), AND (4) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. MINNESOTA LAW, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO CHOICE OF LAW RULES, GOVERNS THE PROMOTION AND ALL ASPECTS RELATED THERETO.